Have a Serene and Sober Holiday 2022!
Scheduling recovery supportive events with sober friends can get your holidays set in the right direction while avoiding some of the triggering events and traps this season can bring. Try developing a weekly schedule by contacting your support network/ posse and agree to participate in some new activities.
Bringing sober friends and bookending with meetings events where people may be drinking or using will help keep you supported and focused on your program. Remember by participating in your recovery, a more solid result is possible for everyone. Helping others provides you as much or more serenity and joy- take a friend!
West Hollywood, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Melrose have a variety of events to try:
Global List of AA and NA Meetings.
Sober Holiday Recovery Activities: Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Melrose
DEC 10, 2:00 – 4:00pm Redondo Beach- Pier, Annual Holiday Concert on the Pier
DEC 10, 7:30 – 9:30pm Los Alamitos- UCC Church Katella Ave.- Twin Town Treatment Centers Alumni Association Holiday Party
DEC 10, Marina Del Rey- Beach, Holiday Boat Parade
DEC 13, 8:00 – 9:30 pm, Los Angeles, Disney Concert Hall, A Chanticleer Christmas
DEC 16, 6:00 – 11:00pm, Beverly Hills, Saban Theatre, Wilshire Blvd., World Ballet, Nutcracker
DEC 30, 5:00 – 7:00 Tacos and Fellowship, 7:00 – 9:00pm Hollywood- Friendship Hall, Riverside Dr.- 45 Jam- NA Meeting c Speakers over 45 years sober
- West Hollywood Recovery Center Marathon Holiday/New Years Meetings, email@example.com
- Online 12-step Meetings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-s3EVFEuF6Z65Jsl4ICW6v0aliGCAcmWmkzAqXooWaI/htmlview#gid=0
- SMART RECOVERY https://www.smartrecovery.org/ 440-951-5357
- Celebrate Recovery https://www.celebraterecovery.com/ 877-727- 4747
- Secular Organizations for Sobriety, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crisis Services: 1-800-Suicide (1-800-784-2433) 800-273-Talk (8255) & 1-888-628-9454
- Los Angeles County Dept. of Mental Health Access: 1-800-854-7771
- AA = Alcoholics Anonymous Los Angeles Office 923.8422; AA (323) 936-4343
- AL ANON = Al-Anon, Alanon Los Angeles Office 760.7122
- CA = Cocaine Anonymous Los Angeles Office 714.8341 CA (800) 347-8998
- CEA HOW = Compulsive Eaters Anonymous Los Angeles Office 549.5331
- CMA = Crystal Meth Anonymous Los Angeles Office 262.6691
- CODA = Codependents Anonymous Los Angeles Office 969.4995
- DA= Debtors Anonymous California Office 310.822.7250
- MA = Marijuana Anonymous Los Angeles Office 310.943.9228
- NA = Narcotics Anonymous Los Angeles Office 933.5395 NA (310) 372-9666
- OA = Overeaters Anonymous Los Angeles Office 653.7652
- SCA = Sexual Compulsives Anonymous Los Angeles Office 570.2659
- SLAA = Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous Los Angeles Office 957.4881
- UA = Underearners Anomyous Los Angeles Office email@example.com