Drug use & Alcohol Use Signs & Symptoms of an Addict
Who is an Addict?
- When you go from bragging about how much you drink to hiding it.
- An addict lives to use and uses to live.
- When drug and alcohol use takes on a life of its own, an addict is born.
- Continued drug use and alcohol use despite negative consequences.
- Inability to stop drug use and alcohol use.
- Interpersonal conflicts or isolation.
- Drug and alcohol use for relief of emotions/ feelings.
- Routine, binge or excessive drug and alcohol use.
- Denial of problem chemical use despite evidence.