Recovery, Addiction, Assessment & Outpatient Philosophy
- No cost interview and assessment for alcohol and drug problems.
- Treatment is immediately practiced in daily life. Outpatient treatment is effective, practical and affordable.
- Our intensive outpatient and day treatment for adult and adolescent addiction is available 10am – 1pm and/or 6pm – 9pm- the schedule can be tailored to your needs.
- Relapse prevention
- Referral to and coordination of care with: Alternative levels of care including detoxification, Medical services, Psychiatric treatment, Mental health counseling.
- Family education and counseling
- Twin Town is a contracted provider for most health plans; Affordable self-payment options and credit plans are available
- Accredited by the Joint Commission, Certified by the State of California
- 70% Client-Patients who engage in treatment at Twin Town complete the intensive outpatient phase of treatment. (14 years of data.) (The National Average is 38% for outpatients.)
- 9 to 12 month post-discharge follow-ups on client-patients who engaged in treatment at Twin Town, 76% were abstinent for the past three months.
Twin Town Treatment Center believes addiction to be a family illness and that all family members are affected by the patient’s use of drugs and/or alcohol. The Multi-Family Program is designed to assist family member recovery for those whose lives have been affected by the behaviors and attitudes of their loved ones’ addiction.
Focus of the recovery program is on acceptance of the family member’s addiction and methods for producing the desired changes. Integration of formal family program within 12-Step community based programs is encouraged as a focus of family recovery.
Programming for Relapse Prevention is considered to be an integral part of formal day treatment and outpatient addiction treatment services. Addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease. Recovery is a life-long prospect.
- Intake and Assessment
- Assessment of need and/or referral for Medical Needs Assessment and/or History and Physical
- Admission Laboratory work-up
- Engagement in a Reinforced Program of Recovery
- Comprehensive Primary Care Group Addiction Counseling
- Assessment of need and/or referral to Ambulatory Detoxification and Inpatient Detoxification
- Comprehensive Multi-Family Group Addiction Counseling
- Comprehensive Continuing Care Program 4 months in duration
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Monthly Progress updates (phone & written when requested).
- Discharge Summary Phase 1 and Phase 3
- Ongoing Needs Assessment
- Individual Addiction Counseling