- Substance Abuse Costs Our Nation More than $484 Billion per Year.
- Each year approximately 40 million debilitating illnesses or injuries occur among Americans as the result of their use of tobacco, alcohol, or another addictive drug.
- In 2000, approximately 460,000 deaths were attributable to illicit drug abuse….
- 60% of adults in Federal prisons are there for drug-related crimes (The National Institute on Drug Abuse).
- One full year of imprisonment costs approximately $18,400 per person.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
866.594.8844 | email@example.com